PM Kisan: The eighth installment of this scheme is coming, you can see the status in minutes
By: Anjan Ghosh
Last Update: 2021-04-20 22:34:20 IST
The central government can transfer the eighth installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme) to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers at any time in the coming few days.
The central government can transfer the eighth installment of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme to the bank accounts of farmers at some point in the coming days. If you too are the beneficiary of PM Kisan Scheme, then you will be eagerly waiting for the eighth installment of this scheme.
Under this installment, an amount of two thousand rupees will come to your account. After sending the eighth installment of PM Kisan by the government, you will be able to check the status in minutes. This process is very easy and you do not need to do any hard work for this.
- Log on to PM Farmer's official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Go to Farmers Corner here.
- Under this tab you will find the option of 'Beneficiary Status'.
- Click on the option of 'Beneficiary Status'.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, account number, mobile number.
- Enter the number you have selected.
- After this, click on Get Data.
If the information entered by you is found to be correct, then all the relevant details will appear in front of you. These include the name of the farmer, mobile number, Aadhaar number, state, district, village name, last four digits of the account number, IFSC code, registration number, date of registration and information about whether the Aadhaar number is verified or not.