Body Immunity: Do you know if your immunity is strong or weak? Identify like this
Last Update: 2021-04-15 12:04:41 IST
Body immunity protects us from many diseases. Our body is able to fight against many diseases easily due to better immunity. It is very important to have immunity strong to fight against diseases.
The second wave of the Corona epidemic is becoming dangerous every day. In the coronary period, doctors and scientists claim that due to the weakening of immunity, the risk of corona is increasing. Those who have a good immune system can face this disease. Immunity means immunity which keeps us from many diseases. Our body is able to fight against many diseases easily due to better immunity.
It is very important to have immunity strong to fight against diseases. The white blood cells, antibodies and many other elements make up the immune system. Some people get sick again and again due to the weak immune system. The question arises that how do we know whether the immune system is healthy or weak.
Let us know how to find out if our immune system is strong or weak
- If you fall ill more often than the rest of the members of the household, are constantly troubled by cold, cold, and rashes, then understand that your immune system is weak.
- People whose immune system is weak, they have some problem as the weather changes.
- If you get an infection soon after eating and drinking something, your immune system can still be weak.
Some other symptoms that you can identify your weak immunity
• Darkness under the eyes
• Do not wake up in the morning feeling fresh
• Low energy level throughout the day
• Get ill very easily
• Feeling loose, tired soon, tired all the time
Strong Immune System
- If your immunity is strong, many types of infections are cured on their own without medication. The immune system fights bacteria, viruses and disease and keeps you healthy.
- Strong immunity is not only useful to fight viral but also protects you from almost every type of infection.
- Strong immunity can heal a wound quickly. A cold-cough does not have an immediate effect.
Eat these foods to increase immunity
- Orange and lemon contain high vitamin C, which acts as an immunity booster.
- Eating yogurt in summer gives us comfort as well as our immune system. Yogurt is fortified with Vitamin D, which helps our immune system run smoothly.
- Phytochemicals and antioxidants are found in broccoli which help to increase immunity.
- Kiwi is high in vitamin E and anti-oxidants, which causes immunity strong.